LOOKING TO BRING A RETREAT OVER TO BALI?
We love hosting events and helping you design a sacred space to learn and grow.
We also know that the more comfortable you are hosting your training or retreat with everything behind the scenes been taken care of, the more relaxed and receptive your own participants will be.
Some of THE events HOSTED IN THE PAST...
- Bali Intuitive Healing Retreat by Somatic Therapist & Physiologist Katie O'Malley
- Soul Inspired Yoga & Ayurveda Retreat by Morgan Webert
- Two Rivers Mindfulness & Healing Retreat by Clinical Psychologists Dr Alla Demutska, Richard Chambers and Amy Finlay
- Ashtanga Yoga Retreat by KPJAYI authorised teacher Iman El Sherbiny
- David Magone 200hr Pranavayu Vinyasa Yoga Training from Boston
- Serge Berliawsky 300hr Shivakali Elemental Tantra Yoga Teacher Training from California
- Holistic Inner Goddess Retreat by Naima & Veronica
- Anita Kozlowski, an internationally Licensed Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming®, therapist, strategic business and success coach
- Bestselling author Jeremiah Abrams for The Love Journey "Removing the barriers to Love"
- Prem and Radha's Ashtanga Yoga Retreat - founders of Ashtanga Yoga Bali Research Center - www.ashtangayogabali.com
- Michal Pasterski 7 day Insight Mental Maturity Coaching workshop from Poland
- Elaina Love & Chris Whitcoe's Pure Joy Academy one month Culinary Plant Based Teacher Training
- Sayuri Tanaka's Bali Raw Food Chef Training & Culinary Arts
- Mark Robberds and Sayuris' Ashtanga Yoga and Raw Food Retreat
- Clayton Horton's Ashtanga Yoga Retreat - click here to watch a video coverage
- Chris Howard of the Billionaire Mindset www.legendarylivingacademy.com
- Betsy Hanson Nourish You Singing Retreat
nourish you singing retreat by betsy hanson
clayton horton's ashtanga YOGA retreat
EMBRACING HEALTH RAW FOOD RETREAT BY LEISA
BREATHWORK WORKSHOP BY ANDREA
Kundalini Mantra by Harmony Halberg Polo
SHINY HAPPY HEALTHY YOGA RETREAT by MEGAN
INSIGHT IN BALI RETREAT
BY MICHAL PASTERSKI OF LIFE ARCHITECT
ASHTANGA & JIVAMUKTI RETREAT
BY DINA GHANDOUR & MICHELLE ALISTOUN
“EVERY MORNING WE ARE BORN AGAIN. WHAT WE DO TODAY IS WHAT MATTERS MOST.” Buddha
ROOMS & RENTAL
There are 8 bedrooms which can comfortably accommodate 16-18 guests at double occupancy.
Villa Gaia is rented as a whole for your event and not per room or per person - offering complete exclusivity for you and your guests.
We have two kitchens, staff and superb amenities. Twelve large lounge chairs surround our pool, perched at the edge of the rice fields to watch the sun rise and sunsets of Bali with the occasional farmer and his lovely row of ducks. The large open entrance area on the ground floor can fit up to 60 people for lectures and 30 people for yoga or workshops. There is a projection TV to support your video demonstrations.
Gaia Retreat Center offers students and teachers the perfect environment; a private and natural setting surrounded by acres of rice terraces and swaying palm trees due to a therapeutic knock-out breeze allowing you to pursue a mindful, health-conscious lifestyle in peace and solitude. We specialize in plant-based cuisine with all ingredients sourced locally and we can cater to non vegetarian eaters as well as clients with specific dietary needs.
Breakfast is inclusive at no extra charge while lunch and dinner are optional at additional cost. We cater to all requirements and preferences from raw, plant based dishes to vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. Our local chefs are highly trained in satisfying every dietary need and cater to all tastes.
INCLUDED IN THE VILLA RENTAL PRICE
- Access to the entire property (8 rooms sleeping 16 - 18 people)
*NEW* Additional optional 3 Rooms to accommodate upto 24 pax
- High Definition LCD TV Screen available for demonstrations and TV for movie nights.
- Daily Complimentary Breakfast Buffet
- Welcome flower mandala arrangement
- All natural soap & shampoo and made locally in Bali
- Daily maid service and 24 hour security and free Wifi
- Unlimited supply of drinking water, herbal tea + Balinese coffee
- Private chlorine-free swimming pool, far infrared sauna, hot tub jacuzzi
- A car & private driver to explore sites outside of Ubud area is available at $40 a day, petrol is extra. If within Ubud and under 20 minutes distance, transfers are complimentary for guests in a group transfer format.
- Discounted full body Balinese massage at $15 per hour
- Discounted colonics at $50 per hour
- Airport / Hotel pick up & drop off (4 cars each way) - extra charge of 30$ per additional car.
- This complimentary Return / 2 Way Transfer service includes pick up + drop off from Point A (Airport/Hotel) to Point B (Villa Gaia) - only.
- Select 2 complimentary choices from the 4 below for your guests to enjoy for group outings:
Kecak Fire & Trance Dance Show | around 10-15 minutes away
Tirta Empul Holy Water Spring Cleanse | around 40 minutes away
Historical Temples & Meditation Chambers of Gunung Kawi | around 40 minutes away
Tegenungan Waterfall | around 20 minutes away
Please note that we include 21% VAT + service charges on every new invoice/bill issued.
The Garden Suite is an individual cottage that is designed to provide privacy and elegance, while being cozy and warm. The room has a garden view with two twins beds which can be pushed together to make one double bed. It has a private bathroom with a large open air sky bathtub.
The Four Seasons Suite has a double bed and an option for two twin beds. The room includes a large spacious sunny dressing room, and a bathroom with a bathtub + private indoor as well as standing outdoor shower.
The Bamboo Suite is a lovely cosy room with a double bed and an option for two twin beds. It has a large wardrobe area and private bathroom that leads to an outside open sky shower.
Lotus 1 & LOTUS 2
The Lotus Suites are two private rooms with their own entrance, semi-attached to one another within the same premise of Villa Gaia facing the garden. They each have their own indoor ensuite private bathroom with a standing shower. The beds can be separated (2 single beds) or pushed together to make a double bed as featured.
The Terrace Suite on the second floor includes an outdoor patio . It has a double bed and an option for two twin beds with a balcony overlooking breathtaking panoramic views of rice paddies.
TERRACE GARDEN - TEACHER'S ROOM
The Terrace Garden has two beds (can be pushed together to make 1 double bed) and shares the joining bathroom with the Terrace Suite. We recommend this room for the teacher / host as it is the smallest / cosiest room at Villa Gaia.
The spacious Master Bedroom on the second floor includes a balcony, full dressing room, bathroom with an outdoor standing shower and an indoor bathtub. It can hold up to 4 pax (4 single beds) or 2 double beds with plenty of breathing room.
-- CLICK - HERE - TO VIEW MORE PHOTOS OF EACH ROOM --
Gaia Retreat Center has two kitchens; one in the main living area to meet all the retreat participants needs, open up for retreats and delivers a cosy ambience over the breathtaking rice fields and pool. The second kitchen is where all the private magic happens - food being cooked / prepared by our chefs.
There are 12 large lounge chairs surround the centers infinity pool, perched at the edge of the rice fields and a cosy hot tub & sauna to melt away muscle tension. Watch the sun rise in the morning or turn on the underwater lights for a night time dip.
Our massage / spa room downstairs is where all our therapies take place - while colonics are held at our holistic clinic a short drive away from the villa. The spa room is also available for you to practice your treatments and therapies when renting Villa Gaia for your personal event.
Yoga props (mats, blocks, bolsters, straps, sand bags, gong / sound bowl) are all available on-site for your yoga retreats and workshops
TESTIMONIALS & REFLECTIONS
YOU CAN ALSO REACH US VIA EMAIL:
Copyright Gaia Retreat Center