LOOKING TO BRING A RETREAT OVER TO BALI?
We love hosting events and helping you design a sacred space to learn and grow.
We also know that the more comfortable you are hosting your training or retreat with everything behind the scenes been taken care of, the more relaxed and receptive your own participants will be.
Some of the events hosted in the past ...
- Embody True Self-Worth in Bali by Liana Jabs
- Journey from Ashtanga Yoga to the Island of Bali by Monika Balicka
- Vegan Tastes Good Retreats by Felicia Cox
- Serge Berliawsky 300hr Shivakali Elemental Tantra Yoga Teacher Training from California (2022)
- High on Chi Quest Retreat by Trent Banyan
- Serge Berliawsky 200hr Shivakali Elemental Tantra Yoga Teacher Training from California (2020)
- Sacred Elements Retreat by Melissa Ghattas /E-RYT 500
- Yin/Yang Empowered Women's Retreat by Erika and Hamish Cramer
- 200hr Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training and Vipassana Meditation by Joy and Ricardo Martin
- Dina Ghandour and Michelle Alistoun's Jivamukti and Ashtanga Yoga Retreat
- The 5 Elements Retreat by Naima Woodson of Beachbum Wisdom
- Soul Inspired Yoga & Ayurveda Retreat by Morgan Webert
- Two Rivers Mindfulness & Healing Retreat by Clinical Psychologists Dr Alla Demutska, Richard Chambers and Amy Finlay
- Ashtanga Yoga Retreat by KPJAYI authorised teacher Iman El Sherbiny
- David Magone 200hr Pranavayu Vinyasa Yoga Training from Boston
- Anita Kozlowski, an internationally Licensed Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming®, therapist, strategic business and success coach
- Bestselling author Jeremiah Abrams for The Love Journey "Removing the barriers to Love"
- Prem and Radha's Ashtanga Yoga Retreat - founders of Ashtanga Yoga Bali Research Center - www.ashtangayogabali.com
- Michal Pasterski 7 day Insight Mental Maturity Coaching workshop from Poland
- Elaina Love & Chris Whitcoe's Pure Joy Academy one month Culinary Plant Based Teacher Training
- Sayuri Tanaka's Bali Raw Food Chef Training & Culinary Arts
- Mark Robberds and Sayuris' Ashtanga Yoga and Raw Food Retreat
- Clayton Horton's Ashtanga Yoga Retreat - click here to watch a video coverage
- Chris Howard of the Billionaire Mindset www.legendarylivingacademy.com
- Betsy Hanson Nourish You Singing Retreat
Nourish You Singing Retreat by Betsy Hanson
Clayton Horton's Ashtanga Retreat
Embracing Health Raw Food Retreat by Leisa
Breathwork Workshop by Andrea
Kundalini Mantra by Harmony Halberg Polo
Shiny Happy Healthy Yoga Retreat by Megan
Insight in Bali Retreat by Michal Pasterski
of Life Architect
Ashtanga & Jivamukti Retreat by Dina Ghandour & Michelle Alistoun
“EVERY MORNING WE ARE BORN AGAIN. WHAT WE DO TODAY IS WHAT MATTERS MOST.” Buddha
ROOMS & RENTAL
THE VENUE - GAIA RETREAT CENTER
There are 8 bedrooms which can comfortably accommodate 16-18 guests at double occupancy.
Villa Gaia is rented as a whole for your event and not per room or per person - offering complete exclusivity for you and your guests.
We have two kitchens, staff and superb amenities. Twelve large lounge chairs surround our pool, perched at the edge of the rice fields to watch the sunrise and sunsets of Bali with the occasional farmer and his lovely row of ducks. The large open entrance area on the ground floor can fit up to 60 people for lectures and 30 people for yoga or workshops. There is a projection TV to support your video demonstrations.
Gaia Retreat Center offers students and teachers the perfect environment; a private and natural setting surrounded by acres of rice terraces and swaying palm trees due to a therapeutic knock-out breeze allowing you to pursue a mindful, health-conscious lifestyle in peace and solitude. We specialize in plant-based cuisine with all ingredients sourced locally and we can cater to non vegetarian eaters as well as clients with specific dietary needs.
Breakfast is inclusive at no extra charge while lunch and dinner are optional at additional cost. We cater to all requirements and preferences from raw, plant based dishes to vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. Our local chefs are highly trained in satisfying every dietary need and cater to all tastes.
INCLUDED IN THE VILLA RENTAL RATE:
- Access to the entire property (8 rooms sleeping 16 - 18 people)
- Extra entrance fee will be applied to off-site guests which allows access to our far infrared sauna, pool, hot tub, towels, yoga equipment, tea, and water.
- Daily Complimentary Breakfast Buffet for all on-site guests. Extra charge for off-site guests apply.
- Welcome flower mandala arrangement
- All natural soap & shampoo and made locally in Bali
- Daily maid service and 24 hour security and free Wifi
- Unlimited supply of drinking water, tea selection + Balinese coffee
- Private chlorine-free swimming pool, far infrared sauna, hot tub jacuzzi
- A car & private driver to explore sites outside of Ubud area is available at $40 a day, petrol is extra. If within Ubud and under 20 minutes distance, transfers are complimentary for guests in a group transfer format.
- 1x Complimentary 1hr full body Balinese massage for each retreat leader
- Discounted full body Balinese massage at $15 usd per hour
- Discounted colonics at $50 usd per hour
- Airport / Hotel pick up & drop off (4 cars each way) - extra charge of $30 usd per additional car.
- Complimentary Return / 2 Way Transfer service includes pick up + drop off from Point A (Airport/Hotel) to Point B (Villa Gaia) - only.
Option to select 1 complimentary choices from the 4 below:
Tegenungan Waterfall | around 20 minutes away.
Tirta Empul Holy Water Spring Cleanse Temple | around 40 minutes away.
Historical Temples & Meditation Chambers of Gunung Kawi | around 40 minutes away.
Kecak Fire & Trance Dance | around 5 minutes away.
PREVIEW SOME OF OUR DELICIOUS & HEALTHY DISHES SERVED AT RETREATS:
MENU - GAIA RETREAT CENTER .pdf
Size : 177.927 Kb
Type : pdf
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please note as we receive many inquiries and requests for reservations, all bookings are on a first come first serve basis.
- Bookings are only confirmed when a downpayment is received.
- A 1-3 part payment plan is worked out when booking Gaia Retreat Center.
- We suggest covering all meals, massages, other expenses factored for your guests on your final downpayment. If you decide to pay these expenses on arrival, then please note we accept cash only in major currencies.
- Payment must arrive in the bank anytime before payment due date which will be highlighted in your invoice.
- An additional 40$ USD is required to be added ontop of each transfer to cover international bank transfer / beneficiary sender fees.
- Any missing amount will be highlighted on your invoice-receipt to be settled in cash upon check in at Gaia Retreat Center.
- Invoice is valid for 7 days from date of issue
- The booking is then released after 7 days for other inquiries, if payment hasn't been arranged.
- Off-Site Guests Daily Rate / Extra Charge:
For any off-site retreat guests accessing the venue's facilities, an additional charge will be applied per person, per day which is 15$ USD.
This rate includes the use of our far infrared sauna, pool, hot tub, towels, yoga equipment, tea, and water.
Temporary Work Permit:
A temporary work permit at Gaia Retreat Center gives you peace of mind for the duration of your retreat. The work permit fee is mandatory and will be added to your invoice.
Cancellation or Postponing as a Group Retreat Leader / Facilitator:
-No refunds or reimbursements are made under any life circumstances or emergency situations or force majeure when cancelling your retreat.
-If a retreat leader decides to postpone their own retreat, it must be given in writing by email and Gaia Retreat Center will then offer options as per the postponement fee highlighted on our terms and conditions page.
-Click HERE to read thoroughly on postponement fees and force majeure incidents.
-All deposits paid are forfeit (absorbed) by Gaia Retreat Center if a facilitator decides to cancel / postpone 1 month or less, prior to their retreat start date. No refunds under any circumstances.
OUR VENUE, SHALA, MASSAGE ROOM & COMMUNAL AREAS...
Gaia Retreat Center has two kitchens; one in the main living area to meet all participants needs, which opens up for retreats and delivers a cosy ambience by the swimming pool. Meals are setup in a buffet style here for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The second private kitchen is where all the love goes into the chefs' cooking process and preparation magic happens - ie. behind the scenes!
There are comfy sun loungers surrounding the pool, perched at the edge of the rice fields, a soft hot tub jacuzzi & far infrared sauna to melt away muscular tensions. Watch the sun rise in the morning or go for a refreshing night dip under the stars and if you are lucky - full moon!
Our massage room downstairs is where all our treatments happen. We can take 2 guests at the same time. The only treatment held off-site is colonic hydrotherapy at Gaia Holistic Clinic - around 12-15 minute drive away from Villa Gaia.
Yoga props (quality sturdy mats, foam blocks, bolsters, straps), stand up whiteboard - are all available on-site.
TESTIMONIALS & REFLECTIONS
Copyright Gaia Retreat Center